Min Experience: 5 years
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or Equivalent.
Send resumes to email@example.com
- Analyze the complexity of the requirements and estimate project execution for the Enterprises.
- Lead and guide the projects transforming from traditional applications to Cloud/ Web applications.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the or-ganization.
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Coach AGILE methodologies and conduct in SPRINT ceremonies and SCURM meet-ings.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Guide the release teams with prioritizing the complex requirements enterprise software platform.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Collaborate with product teams on development of designs and solution patterns.
- Review the requirements and monitor the execution against the project goals and sched-ules.
- Coordinating and running events and workshops.
- Reporting on program performance to executive team and directors.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.